Chompy Chompy

Wow.

Step responds:

Short and sweet! Thanks haha.

Man' Hold Up - Big Roddy Man' Hold Up - Big Roddy

That guy's screwed. Chop him up ;)

Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx) Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx)

Cool. I skipped the intro though.

Touch and Go Touch and Go

That guitar is a synth or no? Really awesome midi work and play on the Attack Decay Sustain Release. I love the fades and the creep in of the slap bass.

Only parts of improvement I can see is sample melding and selection/production stuff to make the sounds your own and not so average. That gets better with time and honing your sound :) Looking forward to hearing more. Great work!!

Smitsy responds:

Thanks! The guitar is a synth, with the 'Hardcore' amp simulator on it from FL Studio. Cheers for the feedback, I must admit I am quite lazy when it comes to designing individual sounds!

Hotline Hotline

Great ideas in here. My only suggestions are from a production standpoint and you're just getting started. Excellent vibes and effects. Catchy melodies. I think what's missing is more midsection instruments that come in at around 3:00.

There's definitely room for more instruments to make this a fat track. Be sure to save this so when you super good years from now you can look back at the files and fatten and fill everything up. :D

Great job.

Lethal-Input responds:

Thanks! I will be sure to save this for the future :)

Gracious Sol Gracious Sol

Nice and chill ambiance. I dig it. It's repetitive but that's the point, lol. Interesting vintage record sfx

Comes Correct Comes Correct

I heard Del The Funky Homosapien in my head. ;)
Great quality. Super chill. I dig it a lot.

BOULLIE responds:

Good lookin out

Boundless Boundless

This is great quality. My favorite part is around 0:49. Are you familiar with shuffle? I'm not sure what program you're using. My ears say that spot would definitely be a good place to add some.

Chipzel - To The Sky Chipzel - To The Sky

This is really good. I like it.

Chipzel responds:

Thank you for the complement!

Complextro (dupsteb mix) Complextro (dupsteb mix)

Rocking stuff! Awesome melodies. Imagine where you'll be in 2 years doing this! You're mixes will keep getting better and better. Right now the wub wub isn't working in my car

Spectrum analyzer <120hz for bass and I think it's 70hz for sub? . ;)